- Tues 18th June - LIFE DRAWING / KIZOMBA TANGO CLASS
- Thurs 20th June - MELT YOURSELF DOWN
- Fri 21st June - SALVATION / FANCY FOOTWORK
- Sun 23rd June - CARDIFF MINI FILM FESTIVAL
- Tues 25th June - LIFE DRAWING / KIZOMBA TANGO CLASS
- Fri 28th June - FANCY FOOTWORK
- Mon 1st July - OXJAM: FUNNY PEOPLE
- Tues 2nd July - LIFE DRAWING / KIZOMBA TANGO CLASS
- Thurs 4th July - THE MARINER'S CHILDREN
- Fri 12th July - CHAIN SKA / FANCY FOOTWORK
- Sun 14th July - SCRIBER / WOODEN ARMY
- Fri 19th July - SALVATION / FANCY FOOTWORK
- Tues 23rd July - UNOFFICIAL SPRINGSTEEN AFTER PARTY!
- Wed 24th July - VICTORIA AND JACOB / BOLT
- Mon 5th Aug - OXJAM: FUNNY PEOPLE
- Fri 16th Aug - SALVATION / FANCY FOOTWORK
KIZOMBA: AFRICAN TANGO CLASS - Every Tuesday 8pm
Every Tuesday upstairs at 10 Feet Tall from 19th February
8pm Beginner Class
9pm Advanced Class
then social dancing & drinking!
All welcome - no talent or partner required!
KIZOMBA is about being' present', dancing in the moment, interpreting the rhythm and moving in harmony with your partner. It's an African rhythm, developed in Angola and in recent years has fused with other styles of dance such as ARGENTINEAN TANGO and ZOUK.
Kizomba in Cardiff is a multicultural scene and welcomes people from Wales and all around the world. The first class is always scary! but everyone is really friendly and welcoming.
Although it's a partner dance, you don't need a partner to attend as my class is not just about learning a new dance. It's also about meeting new people, gaining more confidence and relaxing in the evening after a long day.
Students are always encouraged to think of dance as a process, and enjoy the process - they never stop learning and it's the journey and the people you meet along the way the way that counts, it certainly isn't about being or looking perfect.
No advance booking required - just show up on the night!